Need some quick help with that WordPress thing you just can’t figure out?
This is perfect for you if:
- you’re just starting out with WordPress and need some hands-on personal training
- you want to make some updates to your website – like adding your Instagram feed – but don’t know how
- you have code from a service like ConvertKit or MailChimp but can’t figure out how to add it to yoru site
- you want to change up your site’s fonts
- you just have a few questions to ask about the best way to work with WordPress but have no to ask
I’m here to help you with your WordPress questions.
Training sessions are conducted via Zoom so we can see and talk with each other and share our screens. If you’ve never used Zoom before, no worries, there’s no software that you need to buy.
Each session is 60 minutes which you’ll pre-pay prior to scheduling using the form below. If we need to go longer, I bill in 15 minute increments at $35 and I’ll send you an invoice when we’re done.
Here’s how it works and what you can expect.
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- Once the payment goes through, you’ll be taken to a page with a link to schedule a one hour session. I offer training sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9:00 am ET and 4:00pm ET.
- After you’ve scheduled, I’ll send you a link for Zoom. You’ll also get a reminder the day before.
- On the day of our training session, just go online and click on the Zoom link. We’ll be able to talk and see each other and go from there.
- If you need to reschedule, you can do that prior to 24 hours of our scheduled time.
“Pam was super fast, incredibly responsive, thorough and did a wonderful job putting into place exactly what I wanted. She “got” what I wanted immediately. I definitely would recommend her to wellness entrepreneurs and anyone who wanted a website and might need a little help figuring it out.”
~ Nancy Alder